TK T1 Shinguard
Safety is the top priority! The TK1 shin guards are made of an extremely hard outer shell with a removable inner part and offer you the ultimate protection.
* All measurements are approximate and given as a guide only to help determine the correct size. They do not provide an assurance of correct sizing. You must ensure that the shinguards fit correctly before use.
• ultra-high performance PPC shield for load distribution
• raised central back for increased breathability and protection
• air vents to keep you cool
• removable, washable liner (air dry)
• elastic strap (removable) for a custom fit
Measure Your Leg For Shinguards
In this video, you will learn how to properly size a field hockey shinguard to your leg. Once you figure out your size, head on over to our website and select the pair of shinguards you would like to buy. Check the selected shinguard page for the size chart, this is where your measurements will come in handy!